• Outdoor round spotlight.
• Configuration: Turned and anodized or painted aluminium structure with stainless steel adjustable bracket.
• Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: The aluminium components are painted with a double coat using powders which are complaint with QUALICOAT standards: a first layer of epoxy powder (with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second finishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents).The entire painting process of the aluminium fitting starts from components which have been sand-blasted in advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is done to protect against rusting. • Tempered transparent or sandblasted glass with silkscreen border, nitrile rubber gaskets. • Glass fixed to the structure through a robotic gluing system.
• Protection rating: IP67.
• In compliance with EN 60598-1 standards.
• Class of insulation: III.
• Martina and MaxiMartina 24V are equipped with a dc/dc highly efficient resin-coated converter that removes electromagnetic interference and allows parallel wiring. Martina and MaxiMartina 24V are protected against polarity reversal and sudden voltage peak.
• Installation requires a SELV equivalent remote power supply.
• MiniMartina, Martina RGB and Maxi Martina RGB: connection in series. Martina and MaxiMartina: connection in parallel.
• Installation: the luminaire is equipped with 2 meters neoprene cable fixed to a cable gland placed inside the luminaire.